Experience has shown that using a RBE Electronics trailer tester for troubleshooting
can save as much as 50 percent of the time required finding and correcting lighting
circuit problems. Thousands of testers are in use today by all types of technicians from
the RV industry to the Tractor/Trailer industry.
Besides our low prices, here are common features that stomp out all other competitive
1) Testers are compact and can easily be carried to the job site.
2) Most models test both the tractor (vehicle) AND the Trailer.
3) Testers are fully protected from short circuits.
4) RBEs testers detect open circuits, ground shorted circuits, cross shorts
between circuits and reversed wiring.
5) RBEs testers test circuits such as turn signals using a flasher to simulate
actual tractor-trailer connections. In addition to testing circuits per actual operation,
the tester monitors excessive turn signal current and trips a breaker should the tester
detect a partial short. This is important because the flasher unit in the tractor can
easily be damaged with excessive current in the turn signal circuits.
6) The TH21 series and THT series include an amp meter to monitor current draw for each
7) All TH and THT testers include a master power switch to disconnect power should the
technician be interrupted prior to completion of the testing. This eliminates having to
unplug the tester for safety purposes and allows the technician to leave the circuit he
was testing activated so he/she can easily resume testing.
8) The TH21-ST and the TH21-SB and
THT testers all include a dual voltage select switch. This switch allows the testers to be
operated with either internal power or from an external power source.
9) All testers include easy to understand test instructions located on the inside cover
of the tester. No worrying about losing the instructions!
10) All testers include an isolation diode to prevent voltage feedback from the
vehicles lighting circuits entering the testers power supply.
11) The TH21-SB and TH21-ST, and the
THT series testers all detect and display ABS brake signals from the tractor.
12) The testers are housed in a tough plastic case. The plastic case prevents shorting
out batteries should the battery become in contact with the external battery or other
13) All testers are fully warranted for one year from defects in parts and workmanship.
14) All circuit components in testers are heavy duty rated.
Remember using the testers will provide a fast, efficient, and consistent test profile
for testing Tractor/Trailers. Many of our customers purchase more than one tester for
their shops because of the time and money saved. The ability to quickly test more than one
tractor at a time is invaluable.